TDG steel cord belt bucket elevator has characters as below
1. High-volume buckets are attached to the belt
2. Simple structure with small driving power
3. Large Capacity, higher lifting height
4. Easy installation and maintenance
5. Certified by ISO9001: 2008, SGS report
1. Construction: Carbon steel, stainless steel
2. Tape Classification: EP belt or Steel cord belt
3. Bucket Classification
-----Shallow bucket(Zh type): Suitable for powdery and granular materials which is slightly wet, apt to lump and has bad flowing, such as sand, slack coal, fertilizer, industrial chemicals, etc.
-----Deep bucket(Sh type): Suitable for powdery, granular, lump materials in dry, loose and good flowing condition, such as cement, coal briquette, grain, plastic granules, etc.
4. Lifting Height: 5-80m
5. Material Temperature: < 80 centigrade (ordinary belt); < 120 centigrade (heat-resistant belt)